Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Post Under Construction

A hazel-eyed view of life in Western Kentucky


I am currently researching Social Security and some of the rumors I have heard about it, such as illegal aliens receiving benefits. Since I am a senior citizen whose main income is Social Security, and one who has earned the right to that income by having been born and raised in America, as well as having worked at several jobs for nearly 50 years here as a natural-born citizen, I am greatly concerned about such a rumor. If Social Security is going broke, why speed up the end result by paying out funds to people who do not in any way deserve to receive its benefits? I think President Roosevelt had only the American people in mind when he hit upon the idea of a social security program. It was a super idea espousing the way to help the common man in America. It is my understanding that we Americans only get back a portion of what we put in. Why is a foreign-born, illegal alien, allowed to receive benefits he has done nothing to deserve. American benefits should be for Americans only!!

It seems as though I already believe the rumor. However, if I learn otherwise, then I will report it truthfully. If it is not true that illegal aliens are receiving American Social Security benefits, then I will report that truth. On the other hand, if I find that this rumor is true, then I will report it as honestly as I can.

I do not know just how long it will take to research this issue thoroughly. I am keenly interested in this issue and I will proceed as quickly as possible to do the research, digest it, and then write this blog. I hope to post soon.

Till next blog,


Cheyanne/Shirea   

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping that we are not paying into it for nothing??? I hope when the time comes we can actually retire...

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Shirea, it's not too difficult in looking up 4U! As long as yr Title is correctly written &
    with the link in proper order!
    Glad to hv found U in a bLoGspace, finally!

    Good start!
    It will take some time b4 U can come around this bLoGger. I took some time long long time ago and today, they hv made lots of improvements on it!
    U R more fortunate than me in here as U don't hv to go thru any setbacks like i did in the earlier stages!

    Hope U had a nice weekEND &
    oh, HAPPY belated Birthdays!
    Many Happy Returns! ;-D
    Wishing U all the best and
    hv a wonderful week!
    I'll b seeing yah!
    Lotsa Blessings!
    Posting was quite a bore & full of frustrations too!

    ReplyDelete