Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yes, It's My Fault

Folks, I spouted off I would begin my new blog here on January 3.
Yes, I said I would, but I didn't. And yes, it's my fault. I apologize.

Thought I could change my password with the greatest of ease. Could not! And I had great difficulty remembering my password. Never did remember it, as a matter of fact. Had to order a restart disc (2 in number) from Acer. I hope it is ok to use their name, because that is who I ordered from. They would not accept any form of payment except a credit card. What is the world coming to? How can we get out of credit card debt if we are forced to order by credit card? Am I the only one here not getting it?

I have learned a great lesson, again. I should never, ever think I can do much of anything with the computer other than turn on, type, save, print, turn off, then leave the room. If I can just remember these steps, and if you will hang in with me, we'll get there.

Will have my regular blog starting Wednesday, February 9, and will post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

How savvy are you with a computer? Is it my age or my attitude?
Careful now, you don't know my age. 

Till Next Post,

Cheyanne
(Yes, same one as on former Yahoo 360!)

No comments:

Post a Comment